The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our Little "Divas" in their Boutique Overalls!

Showing off our "Badonkadonks"
The girls had so much fun being little models!!!
Wow! These outfits are acually finished!! I can't believe they are done myself! I only did the majority of the work on Labor Day weekend... talk about worry that they wouldn't fit!! Wow! But they did... and won't they make cute little capries in a couple of weeks!!!!

I am very proud of my embellishement!!! Umm... and you ask where might Andrew's be? Well, that is another deal entirely..... I am thinking about putting his name on some T-shirts for this summer.... bless his heart.... Good thing he didn't turn out to be a girl.... I would have never completed three at the same time!!!

Olivia and Ainsley proudly wore these yesterday to school...

We are all doing very well around here.... Chris is in the middle of tax season and I am either at work or with the children (which I am thrilled about!) Olivia and Ainsley both have been swimming and Olivia has started Ballet again (last month) with Mobile Ballet.... She is thrilled and I am very proud of her immediate progress in learning the French terminology....

I have to go because it's mid-day and Andrew needs my attention.... speaking of which... I will blog a current picture now!

L~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: