The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ainsley-- Now THIS is a bow girl!


Ainsley loves her bows, but Olivia's bow is just too big for her head... we couldn't tell her though! She loves her make-up, bows, jewlery and accessories... purse anyone????

She is so proud that her hair is getting longer.... too bad she doesn't like me to brush it!!! ugghhh!!!!

Ainsley is wearing a size 10 shoe, size 3 and mostly 4s.... and can be bribed to do anything for a "little lipstick"... I even can get her to stop crying if I tell her that it will mess up her make up... yeah, I know....
this baby loves to be held, asks for loving and kisses and is my darling sweet daughter that must be just like me because everyone tells me.... haha.... well, Ainsley, aren't you lucky!?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: