The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Olivia at home after her surgery!


Yesterday Olivia had her surgery to remove her tonsils and adenoids. Well, her tonsils were removed, but not all of her adenoids. The doctor mentioned that there was a split in her (sp?) ulva and that it was a miracle that she was not born with a cleft palete... very interesting!!

This morning I took this picture after she woke up from her morning nap... she was very proud of the cards and gifts she received from her classmates and teacher. She has been on a mission to do "all of her home work" for her teacher!

Please notice the special bell on her tray---- She used it this morning to "just practice mama, in case I really need something."

She was a real trooper and I am very proud of how well she is handling herself. We have been very blessed that it has been pretty non-eventful for the last two days....
Tomorrow her GG will stay with her and then I will be off for Mardi Gras for 4 days; she (Olivia) will still be home all of next week.

Olivia is enjoying all of the special attention she is receiving for this time... I hope that she doesn't get too used to the bell...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: