The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Mardi Gras pictures!!!

Mardi Gras is only fun when your with your cousin Joanne!

Joe Cain Day was so much fun!!!!

Look at those horses!!!!

funnel cake was a yummy soft food for Olivia and I think Ainsley enjoyed her share too!!!!
I said to the girls, as we held hands walking towards Government street--- "Potty trained and will travel!" We had a great day and it was so much fun to be with the girls this day... they were so good! And they never asked to use the Port-o-potty.. which made the day just fantastic!!! Olivia and Ainsley caught a bunch and I was thankful for the help when they got a tad impatient waiting for the parades to begin... Thanks to daddy, Andrew stayed nice and warm and absolutely happy at home!!! A girl's day out was just what we needed!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: