The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our day at the Explorium~ We saw the FROGS!

My family! Notice the children all dressed in RED was not planned!

Olivia & Ainsley were "hopping" to it! They had so much fun seeing the FROG exhibit!
We had a birthday party to go to at the explorium.... it was so much fun for the girls.. they had a blast! Andrew loved it too! He had his first hot dog and red punch, along with yummy birthday cake... he will be a pro with the whole cake thing down before his first birthday!

Yesterday I had shoes on Andrew... let's just say that the size 4s were a bit tight.. my response to this...'uh oh'

My boy is so sweet! Now when I say, "Give me kisses!" He responds with "smacking sounds"... He is such a cuddle bunny!


Right now I have the baby crawling around the house chasing the girls whom are attempting to play dress-up... I guess I should get off this computer!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: