The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Olivia's New Haircut!

Olivia's new look!

New shoes, New Outfit, New Hair! Thank Goodness, same sweet girl!

Yesterday Olivia & I went to see Mrs. Mary for a haircut. It is something I really look forward to, and yesterday was no exception! I was excited to share the time I usually get alone with my oldest daughter. It was a fun time. Olivia & I left from getting our hair done on to my favorite thing to do... Shopping! We went to a new store called "Justice for girls" and then we hit our absolute favorite store, "Gymboree". We got the outfit you see above and today we completed the outfit with the shoes and "accessories"... yes, Olivia's word, not mine. Of course we didn't make it out of the store with JUST this outfit... I won't go into wishing I had a trunk to hide the "goods". I told Olivia that I would teach her that when she got older. She just responded that we needed a trunk first.. I have to admit, she is pretty smart!
We ended up getting shoes for Ainsley and Olivia today. Olivia is in a 12 1/2 and Ainsley is in a 9. Hard to believe that my girls are growing so fast! Olivia loves to hold the bags we get and when we get home she models her look.... too cute! Olivia is still in a size 4 for the most part. (Ainsley can wear a 3t now.) Andrew is quickly approaching the catch up phase.. he is already in 18-24 month PJs and size 12-18 mo. clothes!
Well, enough on shopping... I now have to save up for our next shopping spree... Boy, the girls are going to wipe me out!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: