The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Andrew is growing like a weed!

 

Andrew went to the doctor Friday and he was 16 lbs. 8 oz. He is 26 1/2 inches long and is a healthy baby boy! He can roll over from front to back, and can roll onto his side from his back, but has not fully made it all the way over!

The girls are staying with their Mimi and Grandpa tonight and Chris, Andrew and I are going to the book store to look at house plans... I even got to work on my bows some for the Silver Basket! I hope I can find time to sew this evening.. we will see!

I will post the girl's stats later tonight... Of course, both girls are growing so fast as well. Ainsley is practically speaking in full sentences with as much sense as Olivia... sometimes she makes up words, but it sounds perfectly fine to her! Both the girls tell us how much they love us every time we turn around... it really warms my heart!!

L~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: