The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Father & Son

 


Chris and Andrew "hanging out" watching some tv... well, this isn't exactly typical because when I find a minute to take a picture, generally speaking my husband is underneath two little girls! They don't give their daddy much of a break, much less, when he is holding baby "chop". I think this random moment just so happened to be one of those moments the girls were playing quietly in their room. (This does happen occasionally, but I rather hear them, otherwise I am sure that they are into something they should not be into!)

Since returning to work I have not taken a ton of pictures, but at times I remember to pick up the camera and zap a moment. So difficult is it to find time to do anything with working full-time! I did manage to get Andrew's 3-month pictures scheduled and completed on time. It is very difficult for me to believe that my little baby boy is already 3 1/2 months old... where does time go? My little girls are growing up so fast too! I have to admit (over and over again) how much I enjoy being a mother. The children are such a blessing and with that said.... I have to go take care of Andrew so Chris can get the garbage out and we can do all the Sunday evening duties that much be checked off our list so we may retire to a restful night's sleep. (At least we hope the latter is the case!!)

Larissa~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: