The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day

 

I woke up early this morning and realized that I haven't updated my blog in a couple of weeks. It is surely okay since work has been predominately my focus as of late. But the thought of something that happened last night made me smile. Olivia wanted an orange out of the fridge and she requested me to cut it up. As I was going through the process Olivia said out of no where, "Your the best mama." It was not like, I am getting an orange and thank you for this, but it was her looking at me in my eyes and telling me this which just was the sweetest thing. Of course with working full time I am not feeling as if I am the best mama... but if she thinks so, then I am accomplishing something!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: