The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Working on Halloween cookies this Week!

GG stopped in to help paint our cookies!
Andrew got all excited about the spiders and cob web!
Here we are decorating... and we are unsure where a couple of the cookies disappeared to! umm...

Olivia and I love to cook together... we baked cookies and planned on decorating them and that is just what we did! It was nice to have the extra help when GG came to visit! Unfortunately, I have hurt my shoulder so I needed the extra set of hands! Chris contained Andrew during our fun!

We just can't wait till Halloween! Both girls do not want to do haunted houses (darn!) but we are going to have so much fun this year! We have decorated the outside and the inside of the house.... we have to get busy finding out what mama can dress up like!!! Umm... I sure would like to go as "mama" but the girls want me to be "something".... ummm.....

Any help out there?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: