The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

After Church Oct 26th..

We had a great time Sunday at Church. It was time for the Halloween party,
and the girls got to do arts and crafts! The baby got to eat a lot of cookies, so
he was pretty happy too!
Of course after these pictures were taken we went to the Pumpkin Patch
to find the perfect pumpkin to carve....

Olivia and Ainsley are such sweet girls... and they are so good at church,
as well as everywhere we go!

Andrew is such a darling little boy.. I am so lucky to have my little man!

This has proven to be a very busy month... We have managed to go to
several birthday parties, hold a party (that makes me remember that I
need to put those pictures on here too!)

Okay.. I better get busy!

Oh, Doctor's appointment..... Olivia is 39 lbs, Ainsley is 34 lbs, and Andrew
is 23 lbs.... all three healthy and growing like little weeds!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: