The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

August 16, 2008- Andrew Crawls (2 days before 10-months!


Andrew has been "doing the worm", but has begun to crawl today! He can move quickly from point A to point B... he is FAST! I got a video of this, but I am not sure how to post it on here! If anyone reads this and can help me post a video... hey, I need all the help I can get!

Today I also had his 9-month pictures made... I was able to get a picture of him in the Christening gown GG and I made... so, hopefully I can post that soon!

Love to all!
My children are growing way to quickly! BUT yes, you are correct, if you are observant to see... Andrew STILL has NO teeth!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: