The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Andrew Pulling up at 9 months!

Andrew has officially begun pulling up! It is amazing how he went from doing practically nothing to sitting up and now pulling up!! (still not a tooth in sight though!)
Andrew's fans' (his older sisters) really want him walking! I don't know if he will be doing this before he is one, but it really could happen!

Lately he has been showing off his talent of signing (for nursing and mama)! I am so proud of him!! I have to admit that today was a difficult day to return to work full-time. I am not happy with leaving my three AMAZING children, but I know we will survive. (right??!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: