The Goodrich Children

The Goodrich Children
Christmas 2010

My family!

My family!
Olivia, Ainsley, Ella Kate Chris and Andrew!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Andrew's Baptism


Andrew was baptised on July 20th... I can't believe we got this picture.. it is the best one I found on my camera!! At least you can see Andrew, Olivia and Ainsley's face some what!!!

I have had a difficult time finding time to update everyone on our family lately. I know being home I should have tons of time, but really~ time has flown this summer!!!

I worked on Andrew's gown with GG and got that accomplished! I am very proud that Andrew wore a gown that I had a hand in creating. I really feel that it went well and he did great.... well, all except the first 15 minutes.. it was like he KNEW we were putting him in a dress!! But he settled down and it went well. I think the girls did well, and Andrew was an angel. I am so proud to be a mama to these children!!!

God bless you and yours~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: